Twitter and No Limits Internet
Posted by FreedomNet
Twitter and No Limits Internet. Twitter’s growth may have slowed down significantly in the past couple years, but it is still a very popular social media platform with millions of active users around the world. After being around for several years there has been a wealth of applications and plug-ins that have been created to expedite and enhance the user experience. Here are a few of our favorite tools for use with your “No Limits Internet” service to boost Twitter’s usefulness, all easy to set up and free to try.
- Auto Refresh for Twitter – A Chrome and Firefox extension that allows new tweets to magically appear on screen without having to use 3rd party applications
- Buffer – There are a bunch of tools for scheduling tweets in advance, but Buffer’s ease of use and suite of advanced features make it even easier to do so; includes integrated analytics tools as well
- Filta – It’s surprising that Twitter doesn’t have a feature that allows you to search for people based on a set of keywords rather than their name or username. This takes care of that
- Twitter Stars – Ok, this is a bit of a silly one but a while back Twitter faced some backlash when they switched their like feature with a star emoji to a heart one. This brings the bright star back to the forefront and can be replaced with any emoji with just a few lines of code.
- Spoiler Shield – A personal favorite, this application lets you avoid movie or TV show spoilers on Twitter with set filters that eliminate all the relevant tweets from your newsfeed and works surprisingly well.
If you are looking for an Unlimited Internet provider to go with your social media experience, turn to Michigan’s #1 wireless “No Limits Internet” provider.
If you are interested and would like to know more information about our point to multipoint wireless internet service, feel free to fill out our Contact Us form, or call our offices at 866.669.4737 ext. 2 and speak with a sales representative. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.