Relax with No Limits Internet
Posted by FreedomNet
The advancements made by humans in the past two decades alone is astonishing. It has long been assumed that technological advancements are to make our lives easier. But while technology can help optimize our lives, it can also bring with it unexpected stress in its essential nature and ubiquity in society. So it can be nice when technology actually helps you find some much needed relief from the stresses of everyday life. Here are some great apps available on the web or your smartphone to help you wind down.
- Noisli – This virtual sound generator can simulate the sound of rustling leaves, ocean waves, or even a nearby bonfire to help serve as background noise or to help you fall asleep for a midday nap.
- Calm – When booting up this application, you are greeted by tranquil scenery with a variety of looping backdrops to choose from. There is even a guided meditation option you can use.
- Silk – This fun app acts as an interactive art tool that allows users to get creative with random doodlings. Colors can be mixed and the symmetry of objects adjusted to create unique works of art that are not possible using Microsoft paint.
- Rainy Mood – This application is only available on the web. As the title suggests, Rainy Mood uses a simulated window with rain on the other side, much like the Noisli app mentioned earlier. You can even pair it with your own playlist of music curated from Youtube.
- Centered – This iOS app features a variety of physical and mental exercises to help improve mindfulness and clear the mind more easily. Like Calm, it also features guided meditations and can even sync with Apple Heath and Apple Watch.
- Headspace – This Android and iOS app is specifically dedicated to meditation and improving a user’s mindfulness in simple 10 minute exercises that can be done daily.
All of these applications are free while a few require small fees for advanced features like Headspace’s archive of 30 to 60 minute meditations. We here at FreedomNet also want to help make life easier for our customers by offering Michigan’s #1 no limits internet without the hassle and stress of data caps that can restrict your usage.
If you are interested and would like to know more information, feel free to fill out a Contact Us form, or call our offices at 866.669.4737 ext. 2 and speak with a sales representative. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.