FreedomNet Virtual Ethernet Service offerings can provide the right Internet solution for small, medium and large businesses. These services are available in most areas within the United States.
VES is a Virtual Private LAN service (VPLS) standard enabling Ethernet layer 2 traffic to be delivered to FreedomNet Co-location facilities and to the Internet.
- Up to 100Gb Fiber / Ethernet bandwidth options allow business to buy the size needed while reducing complexity of the network design
- Perfect for voice (SIP / VoIP) and data delivery on a single circuit to reduce costs
- Available with Quality of Service (QoS) implemented across the circuit
- Multiple access design options to meet any customer design / requirement
- Support for customer VLAN delivery
Delivery methods include:
- Ethernet over Copper (EoCu)
- Ethernet over DS-1/DS-3 (EoTDM)
- Ethernet over SONET
Uses of VES:
- Connect single or multiple offices to the co-location facility to access servers in FreedomNet’s co-location.
- Connect to the Internet and the data center co-location facility
- Redundancy to existing services
- Interconnection of offices within a state or across multiple states while taking advantage of a common co-location facility
- FreedomNet peers directly with major Tier1 Internet providers offering your business low latency and quicker access to many websites on the Internet.
- FreedomNet peers directly to most major SIP / VoIP providers allowing end-to-end QoS tagging for SIP trunk and phone delivery from our co-location and meet point facilities.
- VES allows better utilization of your Internet circuit and the flexibility to only purchase the amount of bandwidth you need.