If you have questions regarding your bill or need other billing assistance, you’ve come to the right place.
If you would like to make a payment or setup automatic payments via a bank account or credit card please sign in to your customer portal.
Commonly Asked Billing Questions
Why is my first bill so high?
All our customers are pre-billed. Pre-billed means that you are billed for service one month ahead of time. The bill you receive on the 1st of the month is actually paying for service the following month. For example, the invoice you receive on January 1st is for service you’ll receive during the month of February.
When you receive your first bill, it will appear higher than usual because you have some catching up to do. You have to pay for the service you’ve already received, the service for the month you’re beginning, and the pre-billed month. For example, if you were installed on January 15th, you will not receive your first bill until February 1st. On that February 1st bill, you will be charged for the 17 days of service in January (Jan 15th – Jan 31st), the whole month of February service, and pre-billed for March’s service. The next bill you will receive will be on March 1st for your regular one month charge. Once this is paid, you will be caught up, and there will only be the regular one month charge.
How do I obtain a statement?
If you would like to receive a onetime statement showing recent account activity dating back further than what’s shown on your monthly invoice, you can request this by contacting us via phone or e-mail. You can also view previous invoices and payments in your Customer Portal.
How do I sign into my Customer Portal?
To sign into your Customer Portal, use your full email address and the password that you either set up previously, or the password that was automatically generated to you via email.
If you have never signed into your Customer Portal:
- Navigate to https://customer.freedomnet.com/.
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Once you are redirected to the “Reset Forgotten Password” page, enter your full email address in the Username box.
- Click “Reset Password”.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password needed to be able to log into your Customer Portal. After logging into your Customer Portal, you can change the password under the “My Details” tab.
How do I set up automatic payments through a credit card?
By setting up automatic payments, you allow FreedomNet to automatically run your card for the balance of your account on the 21st of every month. You can enable or disable automatic payment at any time through the Customer Portal.
- In the Customer Portal, go to the “Billing” tab.
- Under “Payment Methods”, click “Add Payment Method”.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Change the Automatically Charge drop down menu to “Yes”.
- Finish by clicking “Add” at the bottom of the page. You have now enabled automatic payments.